Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, maintain and improve electrical and electronic equipment, computer hardware, facilities, components and systems used in the organization.
- Operate computer-assisted engineer and design software and equipment for perfom engineering network tasks.
- Direct and coordinate installation, maintenance, support, documentation and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes and customer requirements.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Respond and provide technical assistance to electrical and electronic problems within the company-owned facilities.
- Plan layout of electric power generating infrastructure, distribution lines, transimission lines and substation.
- Issue repair reports at the conclusion of critical jobs for proper historical documentation.
- Identify engineered resolutions to recurring electrical and electronic issues.
- Improve equipment reliability through historical trending and improved maintenance procedures.
- Execute equipment maintenance strategies (predictive and preventive)..
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Graduate of BS Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
- Must be a License Engineer – Electrical/ Electronics/Computer.
- Awareness of operational safety requirements in gaming environment and ability to apply and follow procedures and requirements per regulatory bodies.
- Knowledge of electrical, electronic and computer hardware and software.
- Proficient in Electrical/Electronic CAD modeling
- At least 2 years of extensive experience in a BPO set-up industry is an advantage
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply !
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
31st Floor Burgundy Tower, 252 Senator Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City Philippines. Tel: (+632) 823 3884/823 7571 look for Miss Bless Bring your comprehensive Resume, 2x2 picture and wear corporate attire. Email your CV email@example.com